Magline introduces the new extractor handle for its two-wheel hand trucks and brake trucks. According to the company, the handle:
- Can be easily retrofitted to existing hand trucks and brake trucks already in use for improved user convenience.
- Is designed so that drivers can easily pull a hand truck out from under loads, with a contoured shape that provides clearance to brake truck cables and stair climbers.
- Has a strong, lightweight solid aluminum construction that remains reliable without adding excessive weight once attached.
- Features torsion springs that securely store the handle out of the way when it is not in use.
- Weighs only 2.5 pounds in the hand truck version, and only 1 pound in the brake truck version.