ACS Valves’ MD series of rotary feeder valves provides those involved in bulk material handling process engineering, production supervision and equipment maintenance with a material metering valve that immediately contributes tangible operating efficiency advantages, and long-term production and maintenance savings. According to the company, the series is:
- Constructed with an eight-vane rotary valve that ensures proper pressure sealing at the inlet and outlet flange.
- Able to reduce compressed air loss by up to 28 CFM/year.
- Able to contribute additional process efficiency savings with an available variable frequency drive that modulates drive speed and reduces electricity consumption based on the fluctuating power requirements of the valve system.
- Able to extend maintenance cycles with an outboard bearing design that removes the bearings from the path of damaging and contaminating materials and protects the bearings in high-temperature applications to 750ºF, while easily managing application pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG.
- Available in cast iron, or cast 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Available in sizes from 4 to 16 inches.