T&B® Fittings’ stainless steel conduit and couplings are available in both Type 304 and Type 316 stainless steel, enabling them to resist corrosion in harsh environments in a variety of applications where electrical systems are exposed to corrosive elements. The company says that they also:
- Withstand wash-down and sanitation operations that are typical in food and beverage processing plants, where equipment is subjected to water pressure as high as 3,500 PSI.
- Offer five times the length of service life that standard galvanized steel conduit does in corrosive environments, while Type 316 stainless steel conduit lasts eight times as long
- Feature no pores or cracks to trap bacteria and other impurities.
- Exceed all requirements for washdown applications, as well as food-safe and potable water-safe requirements, and comply with plant cleanliness requirements from Hazard Analysis
- Critical Control Points (HACCP), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and various state agencies.
- Are UL® and cUL Listed and meet ASTM A-321 and SA-312 standards.
- Feature standard National Pipe Thread for easy installation.