Sure Seal™ offers new, patent-pending 2-inch aeration butterfly valves (ABV) as a replacement for conventional ball valves. The company says that these valves:
- Eliminate the need for additional components necessary for individual hopper aeration.
- Are long-lasting and won’t gall, freeze up or become hard to open.
- Are low maintenance, as there is never a need to replace the entire valve.
- Weigh only 3 pounds, and are constructed of lightweight alloy while the valve seats are FDA-approved silicone.
- Have a wide temperature range from -40 to 350ºF (-46 to 177ºC) and feature a maximum operating pressure to 100 PSI.
- Are 100 percent machined, assembled and tested in the company’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Kansas City, MO.