New Pig Corp.’s Pig Blue® absorbent mat soaks up more liquid — up to 43 ounces per pad from both high-volume leaks and spills and everyday cleanup tasks — than any other New Pig Mat. The company says the mat is additionally characterized by:
- FiberFusion technology fuses superabsorbent natural fibers with strong synthetic fibers for a high-performance absorbent that stays together even when fully saturated.
- Free of light spots and leak zones, the mat’s consistent construction absorbs liquid evenly for better wicking and retention.
- Ideal where “green” products are desired or required, the exclusive mat contains 75 percent recycled fibers.
- Easy-tear perforations make it simple to use only what is needed — reducing waste and saving money.
- The mat is fire-retardant and flame-tested in accordance with ASTM Standard E84-08.
- Available in pads or rolls, the mat absorbs oils, coolants, solvents and water and helps facilities comply with 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2) for maintaining floors in a clean, dry condition.
- The mat is not recommended for acids, bases or other corrosive liquids