According to Sealant Equipment & Engineering, its Servo-Flo™ 105-HV high-volume, variable-ratio meter system is not only ideal for high-precision meter-mix dispensing processes for 2-part materials, but also delivers:
- The capability to dispense up to 35 cubic inches (575 cc) of metered and mixed material at a 1:1 ratio.
- A dual-servo motor system that allows the material ratio to be easily adjusted without mechanical changes to the machine.
- Positive rod displacement metering to maximize dispensing precision and ratio control.
- Independent servo motors that permit each meter to pre-pressurize to the correct setting to ensure precise on-ratio start of dispense, thereby eliminating off-ratio conditions in the beginning of the dispensed material.
- Different shot volume sizes, consistent bead diameters and the flexibility to respond to flow rate inputs for varying robot movement speeds.
- More than 250 pre-programmed dispense settings for different part sizes.
- An operator interface control that quickly sets dispense flow rates and adjusts material ratios, which allows for changing cure time or durometer, adjusting to a supplier’s batch variation or alternate formulation, and changing material types (such as epoxy, silicone, urethane or acrylic) for some 2-part materials.
- Suitability for low- to high-viscosity materials.