Parker TexLoc’s PTFE Flared Tubing products resist chemicals in harsh environments and perform at elevated temperatures. According to the company, this tubing also:
- Eliminates the need for customers to purchase additional tooling and flanging supplies.
- Delivers a finished product for your shelf instead of an interim component.
- Is available in a variety of styles and each tube is customized to fit your application.
- Is 100 percent traceable from the resin to the finished product and consistency
- Is offered without additional freight costs and time, since all flaring services are performed in the on-site Valued Added Service Department.
- Is available with customer fittings, which can be added to the tubing before the flare is added.
- Is available in sizes ranging from .005/.127mm I.D. up to 4 inches O.D., with wall thicknesses ranging between .010 inch (.32 mm) up to .090 inch (2.28 mm) , depending on size.