American Sensor Technologies has released the AST45PT liquid level sensor for hydrostatic level and temperature measurement. According to the company, the AST45PT is additionally highlighted by:
- Measurement ranges from 1 to 100 PSI (27.68 inches of water column to 230.67 feet of water column).
- 2 independent 4- to 20-mA output signals for a level signal and a temperature signal.
- 5 temperature ranges and 8 cable length options to make integration simple.
- A removable nose cone to protect the sensing element from damage during submersion, with the option to remove it to access the 1/4-inch NPT male pressure port.
- 1/2-inch NPT conduit fitting at the electrical connection.
- A single instrument installation that saves time and money.
- The flexibility to install conduit over the cable to provide rigidity in turbulent tanks or protection from sharp objects.