AutomationDirect’s IronHorse™ general-purpose AC motor line now includes stainless steel three-phase motors, available in horsepower ranges from 0.33 to 2 HP. The company says that the line is characterized by:
- Motors are available in speeds of 1,800 and 3,600 RPM and are electrically reversible.
- The three-phase industrial duty 56C-frame TEFC motors feature 304 stainless steel frames and stainless steel shafts.
- IP56-rated, they are equipped with a large easy-to-wire junction box with fluorinated silicone rubber gasket and stainless steel cable gland.
- These NEMA design B motors are available with or without mounting feet and can be mounted in any orientation, horizontal or vertical, as long as the drain plugs are installed in the two lower locations.
- The series is CSA-certified, and is designed for washdown applications as well as being ideal for applications such as conveyors, fans, gear reducers and pumps.