Franklin Miller presents its PIPELINE DELUMPER® as a powerful in-line crusher that chops, destroys, disperses and suspends tough solids in fully enclosed pipe systems. According to the company, this fluid-tight, pressure-rated unit also offers:
- The ability to eliminate blockages, working the stream to free flow, and prevent damage to pumps and other equipment.
- Rugged impeller teeth that pass through a heavy bar grating to reduce the size of the product.
- The capability of the teeth to completely clear the slots of the bar grating, and at the same time, clean the entire pipe cross section area.
- The full throughput capacity of the pipe to which it is connected.
- Suitability for wet, dry, pressure or gravity systems.
- Carbon and stainless steel construction in 3- to 24-inch pipe sizes.
- A choice of packing or mechanical seals in a convenient cartridge housing.
- Easy installation.
- An ultra-compact, straight-through profile.