Hamilton Co.'s Device Manager is a new configuration tool that enables integration of Arc Sensors into a wider range of digital protocol environments. The company's Arc Sensors are transmitter-free, communicating directly with a process control system, typically via 4-20 mA or digital interfaces. According to the company, Device Manager:
- Is based on field device technology (FTD).
- Enables access to and management of the sensors through a range of commonly used, industry-standard digital protocols.
- Offers new features that save time by allowing the user to program multiple sensors at once.
- Allows field devices from multiple manufacturers to be integrated with one interface.
- Lets users configure the sensor network, set parameters, calibrate and troubleshoot.