Hamilton Caster offers new Nylast® wheels that are well-suited for high-capacity applications in corrosive and sanitary environments. According to the company, the wheels are additionally characterized by:
- Formidable tensile strength of 11,000 psi and resistance to both moisture and many chemicals.
- Performance characteristics that are best apt for applications in the chemical, food and heavy manufacturing industries.
- The wheels are made from solid cast high-performance nylon that has superior impact strength and resilience compared to conventional injection-molded nylon wheels.
- The Nylast® material is specially formulated with finely divided particles of molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) to enhance its load bearing capability while maintaining the impact resistance inherent to nylon.
- The face, sides and bore are CNC-machined to precision tolerances to ensure a consistent quality product.
- Most offerings from 4- to 12-inch diameters are stocked at the factory for same day/next day PRONTO® shipment.
- Special order sizes are available from 2 ½-inch diameter up to 18-inch diameter.