BlueLevel Technologies introduces its IPH inductive proximity sensors for detecting the presence and absence of conductive metal objects in a wide range of automation applications. The company says that these sensors also offer:
- An 18-mm switch in shielded configuration.
- A chrome-plated brass body with a PBT plastic face.
- Availability of DC (in either NPN or PNP switching configurations from 10 to 30 VDC) or AC (from 20 to 250 VAC) voltages.
- Your choice of either normally open or closed output switching.
- Suitability for bulk solids material-handling, processing and storage systems.