BiOENGiNEERiNG has engineered its Inversina tumbler mixer to use 3D inversion kinematics (otherwise known as the Paul Schatz principle) to homogeneously mix solids, liquids, suspensions and particles of any size, sheer, viscosity or weight. The company says that this high-performance motion mixer is additionally highlighted by:
- High-quality mixtures of no segregation.
- The gentle treatment of ingredients.
- A range of available sizes from which to choose.
- Availability of either a manual or automatic model.
- Suitability for the most difficult of mixing tasks in a variety of industries.
PTXi Booth #2836