Verotec introduces its slimline wall-mounted enclosure that houses electronic or electrical equipment mounted on 1- or 2-U 19-inch panels, which fit vertically into 2 separate 2.5-U, deep-panel mountings in the unit. According to the company, the slimline also delivers:
- A vertical mounting configuration, making it a space-saving alternative to traditional wall-mounted enclosures, which are typically at least 500-mm deep.
- A key-lockable steel cabinet that measures 500 (H), 335 (W) and 115 mm (D).
- 2 removable gland plates to provide top and bottom cable entries to the unit, and a further cable entry is provided in the rear of the enclosure.
- Storage space for cable that runs in and out of the cabinet in the 1/2-unit (22-mm) space behind the 19-inch panel mounting.
- The flexibility to easily mount 19-inch copper and fiber patch panels, and cable management hardware, as well as popular types of fiber splice trays, in the unit when used as a LAN cabling enclosure.
- Cable capstans that can be fitted to preserve minimum bend radii for fiber media.
- Ideal suitability for use as horizontal breakout cabinets, or as distribution units in structured cabling systems employing either copper or fiber media.
- A pale grey RAL 7035 finish with a dusty grey RAL 7037 door.