Phoenix Contact’s Quint UPS-IQ, which uses intelligent battery management to provide advanced diagnostics, is now available for 120 V AC/240 V AC applications. According to the company, the device is characterized by:
- An AC unit that automatically detects the input voltage of either 120 V AC or 240 V AC, making the product suitable for global use.
- It allows the user to easily see critical data about the power supply’s voltage condition, the UPS parameters and the battery health at any time.
- State of Charge (SOC): Indicates the remaining back-up time and level of charge on the battery; users can quickly see the amount of available time left.
- State of Health (SOH): Indicates the remaining service life of the battery module; the power supply records the battery module’s history and indicates when the battery needs to be replaced.
- State of Function (SOF): Indicates the capacity of the battery module; the available capacity of the battery is provided giving indication as to how well the battery is accepting the charge and if the full capacity is still available.
- The AC model uses the same batteries as the other products in the Quint UPS-IQ product range.