Rotronic’s CO2 transmitters raise energy-saving efficiency, analyze indoor air and monitor CO2 levels in underground parking facilities and tunnels. According to the company, the transmitters are characterized by:
- The wide range of CO2 measuring instruments means that customers can choose the product that provides the greatest benefits for their application.
- The devices can be used for regulating ventilation in living areas, offices, classrooms, cinemas and hospitals, and for measuring CO2 pollution in garages, tunnels and logistics facilities.
- The method used to measure carbon dioxide (CO), carbon monoxide (CO2) and temperature (T) is based on the NDIR (Nondispersive infrared) principle.
- The sensors are all calibrated, and, with an auto calibration function, they will operate for many years without maintenance.
- The measuring range is 0-40,000 ppm (0-4 percent vol.); the operating range is 0-50°C/0-95 percent humidity.
- A relay and alarm are fitted as standard.