The T&B® Fittings High-/Low-Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts protects electrical cabling from moisture in extreme temperatures from -60 to 150° C (-76 to 302°F). According to the company, additional features include:
- The system combines high-temperature rated thermoplastic Liquidtight fittings and ATX flexible metal conduit.
- HT Liquidtight fittings are available in straight, 45-degree and 90-degree configurations.
- All fittings in the system feature double-beveled sealing rings that are manufactured from high-temperature rated thermoplastic.
- ATX Flexible Metal Conduit is able to withstand extreme temperatures with its construction of a standard core and a thermoplastic rubber jacket.
- Containing no halogens, the thermoplastic material has a flammability rating of UL 98-HB.
- Among the fittings’ other features are Safe-Edge® Ground Cones that are designed to provide superior bonding, stronger pullout, easy threading and conductor protection.
- Fittings comply with UL 514B and are available in 53® series fitting design.
- An optional Revolver® Grounding lug is available, which saves time by aligning in the preferred position.