The Moyno Tri-Phaze® System is a patented progressing-cavity solution offered for multiphase pumping applications within the oil and gas industry. According to the company, key advantages include:
- The low total cost of ownership and superior pumping efficiency have turned marginal wells profitable again in simply months.
- The system allows all fluids produced at the well site including oil, water and gas to be transported simultaneously through one pipeline to a central processing station.
- Its exceptional abrasion-resistance allows for smooth transfer of sandy fluid as well.
- The unit is capable of generating flow rates up to 60,000 BFPD with suction pressures up to 900 PSI and discharge pressures up to 1,200 PSI.
- The system features a stator elastomer formulation that exhibits exceptional resistance to aromatics.
- It efficiently handles gas void fractions up to 99 percent.
- Low-shear pumping action preserves each fluid’s characteristics without emulsification or degradation.
- It offers extended well production life and decreased well bore pressures.