Ingersoll Rand now features Xe-Series rotary compressor control technology on the R90-160ne Nirvana VSD Premium Efficiency and R90-160n Nirvana VSD Efficiency rotary-screw air compressors to optimize plant efficiency. According to the company, the Xe-Series:
- Is a more convenient and reliable monitoring system that provides a window into all vital compressor data.
- Debuted last year on the R55-75ne Nirvana VSD Premium Efficiency and R55-75n Nirvana VSD Efficiency rotary screw air compressors and is now available on the larger systems.
- Has an easy-to-read, high-resolution color display, an intuitive menu layout and large navigation buttons to make the system user friendly.
- Features high-intensity LED indicators that clearly show the compressor’s status from a distance and a real-time clock enables operators to program start and stop schedules to help reduce plant’s operating costs.
- Provides a performance analysis, graphics and visual trending information so controllers can track system efficiency.
- Runs on 125 to 200 horsepower and maximizes energy savings through the use of the exclusive Hybrid Permanent Magnet Motor™ (HPM), which can perform unlimited starts/stops, constant pressure control and starting amps below full load to provide unmatched efficiency.