NEWPORT® recently unveiled its iTCX transmitter to let you monitor temperature from two independent thermocouple channels over an Ethernet network or the Internet without special software — all you need is a web browser. The company believes that the iTCX also offers:
- The power to display and chart absolute measurements in 2 locations and a differential measurement between the 2 locations.
- The ability to display real-time readings and temperature charts through active web pages.
- The capacity to measure temperatures up to 1,820°C (3,308°F).
- Data logging in standard formats for use in a spreadsheet or data acquisition program, such as Excel or Visual Basic.
- A JAVA™ Applet that plots a chart over the LAN or Internet in real time.
- Accommodations for thermocouple types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, C, N and L.
- No need to invest time and money learning a proprietary software program to log or chart data.