Three-piece, stainless steel ball valves are now available for use with Viega ProPress® stainless steel systems. According to the company, the valves:
- Feature a new three-piece construction from high-quality, 316-grade stainless steel.
- Are available in sizes of ½ to 2 inches and have a machined ISO 5211 mounting pad for actuators or operators.
- Feature a full port ball on the inside, and the handle locks in two positions.
- Feature press ends that include the FKM sealing element for higher temperature tolerance as well as the patented Smart Connect® feature.
- Are ideal for applications such as food and beverage processing, chemical processing, pharmaceutical and biotech processing, oil and gas, mining and manufacturing.
- Are part of the ProPress system, which can be installed wet or dry, making it ideal for maintenance or emergency repair jobs, reducing costly downtime by decreasing plant shutdowns.