Parker Hannifin’s High-Purity Hose Assemblies from Parker PAGE are manufactured from a high-purity, seamless PFA tube and offer a smoother surface to eliminate entrapment of matter as it travels through the hose. According to the company, the assemblies are further characterized by:
- In addition to the added smoothness, this chemically inert fluoropolymer tubing offers increased environmental-stress crack-resistance in process lines that carry fluorine-based fluids, such as heat-transfer fluids.
- Other features include increased flex life and flexibility, better ozone resistance and reduced HCI permeation.
- The assemblies feature the ability to withstand extreme temperatures (325ºF/163ºC).
- Reinforced assemblies are supplied with stainless steel braid, but other materials may be available upon request.
- Sizes range from 3/8-inch I.D. up to 1 1/2-inch I.D.