Milwaukee Tool Corp. has expanded their test and measurement line and M12™ LITHIUM-ION system with the introduction of the new 160 x 120 Thermal Imager, which is ideal for professional preventative-maintenance and troubleshooting applications. According to the company, the new tool features:
- 160 x 120 pixel, high-resolution thermal images.
- A visual camera for standard pictures.
- The broadest temperature range in its class (-10 to 350°C/14 to 662°F).
- Simple and powerful Thermal Imager Report Software, which makes analyzing images and generating reports quick and easy.
- Powered by REDLITHIUM™ battery technology, it leverages Milwaukee's M12™ battery system for quick charging and easy field replacement.