Palmer Wahl’s pressure transducers generate an electric signal based on the pressure being exerted to calculate the flow, speed, or level of gases and liquids. The company says its transducer further exhibit:
- Ceramic, silicone or piezoresistive sensing elements to optimize linearity and inherent reliability.
- Electrical signal outputs of 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 V or 1 to 10 V.
- Accuracies up to 0.2 percent of full scale.
- A maximum of 8,700 PSI (available on some models).
- Rugged housings constructed from 304 or 316 stainless steel for long-term use.
- Packard, DINN or cable-type electrical connections.
- Availability of 6 different series.
- Suitability for various industries, including HVAC, water treatment, hydraulic control and monitoring, compressors, process control and more.
- Custom configurations in order to meet the needs of your specific application.