According to Control Co., its Traceable® RTD -100.0 platinum freezer thermometer accurately monitors temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators. These thermometers further feature:
- A temperature range from -99.9° to 199.9°C with a resolution of 0.1° and an accuracy of ±2°C.
- A fast-response 100-ohm platinum probe for use with liquids, air/gas and frozen materials.
- A 10-foot ultra-thin micro-cable that permits freezer doors to close on it without affecting the seal.
- Thermometer and probe mounting via an adjustable probe holder, Velcro® and magnetic strips.
- Inclusion of the probe, a carrying case and a 9-volt alkaline battery.
- Traceability to NIST standards — the certificate indicates calibration test points of -80°, 0° and 100°C.
- An individually serial-numbered Traceable® certificate from the company’s ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA to ensure accuracy.
- Suitability for pharmaceutical, testing and measurement, research and development, environmental, manufacturing, engineering, pollution control, chemical processing, food, flow, HVAC and petroleum applications.