Clear, plastic screen covers from The Witte Co. provide a window for constant visual monitoring of product in process to quickly detect screen blinding without requiring removal of the cover, machine disassembly or shutting down the operation. These screen covers additionally deliver:
- A hinged design that retracts for easy access to quickly clear any blockages before the process can be disrupted and returns to position without any tools.
- The ability to minimize the release of dust particles into the plant environment for enhanced hygiene and safety, while helping to safeguard product from contamination.
- Ideal suitability for use in separating plastic pellets, wood pellets, mineral products, pelletized sludge and other dry, granular products.
- Compatibility with the company’s line of vibrating screeners, pellet classifiers, vibratory conveyors and other processing equipment.
- Availability for retrofit on many Witte units in the field, as well as a custom option on new machinery.