Wm. W. Meyer & Sons has engineered and manufactured its double-flapgate airlock valve for extreme operating environments and/or highly abrasive materials. According to the company, these valves also grant:
- The ability to control the rate of materials flow through a system.
- The prevention of air leakage by isolating the processing system’s pressures.
- The power to seal completely with pressure differentials up to 15 PSI.
- A high resistance to abrasive materials.
- Access covers to simplify inspection and maintenance.
- Operation in extreme temperatures — up to 750°F.
- A long bearing and shaft life for fewer system shutdowns.
- Electric, pneumatic or gravity actuation.
- Suitability for a wide range of applications, including air pollution control, ash handling, clinker cooler, iron ore pelletizing, mining and minerals.