The newly designed Columbus McKinnon Man Guard Electric Chain Hoist is available in capacities from 1/4 to 3 tons. According to the company, the hoist’s features include:
- An overload clutch and heavy-duty rating.
- An open design which allows for quick access to the brake and wiring for easy maintenance and adjustments.
- A heavy-duty AC disk brake.
- Precision gearing and efficient electric hoist motors that are precisely designed for each speed and capacity.
- A design that uses less energy, which makes it an economical and environmentally friendly solution.
- A single speed or variable frequency drive as standard units, with most units in stock ready to ship.
- The rigid hook mounting (standard) is interchangeable to other mounting options (sold separately).