Charles Ross & Son now offers popular models of its laboratory multi-shaft mixers for trial/rental. These R&D mixers come with:
- 2 or 3 independently driven agitators that work in tandem, such as a high-speed saw-tooth disperser, a high-shear rotor/stator and a low-speed anchor.
- The capacity to function as reactors capable of maintaining tight control of temperature and vacuum, or pressure levels.
- An air/oil hydraulic lift for raising/lowering the mix vessel to the agitators.
- Availability in 1-, 2- and 4-gallon capacities.
- Inverter-duty motors for use with variable-speed control systems.
- Suitability for solids dispersion, dissolution, particle size reduction, emulsification and preparing homogenous viscous mixtures as high as a million centipoise.
- Optional sight/charge ports, temperature probes, interchangeable jacketed mix vessels, sanitary construction, built-in vacuum pumps, heating/cooling units, discharge systems, explosion-proof operator stations and PLC systems.