Ludeca, Inc.’s LEVALIGN® EXPERT provides an accurate and easy-to-use method for the measurement of flatness and straightness of machine bases and foundations, as well as split machine casings. The system, which also measures flatness and parallelism of circular, rectangular, and odd-shaped flanges, features:
- A self-leveling motorized rotating laser and a sensor, which interface wirelessly with a dedicated ROTALIGN ULTRA geometric-measurement computer.
- Full-color 3D graphics, which display the surface profile of the measured component for better evaluation of the results.
- Powerful features such as InfiniSplice™, which allow for the merging of measurement files and the freedom of repositioning the rotating laser to another location during measurement to overcome obstructions to line-of-sight, and measure complex-shaped surfaces.
- Simple and straightforward operation —only a single operator is needed to measure large vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Suitability for maintenance departments, field service crews, contractors, and OEMs.