Cosense recently released its SL-630 non-invasive ultrasonic liquid level sensor, which can function in virtually any type of fluid, for plastic containers. According to the company, the sensor also provides:
- Functionality independent of the color, transparency, shape and size of the bottom of the container.
- Easy installation outside of the container, so no fluid contamination occurs.
- Accommodations for plastic containers from 2 to 8 inches (51 to 203 mm) in diameter with a wall thickness of up to 0.25 inches (6.35 mm).
- Multiple choices of inputs/outputs, including fail safe.
- Integral electronics.
- No calibration required.
- Several mounting options that include disposable, non-disposable and flange.
- Potential availability of different diameters, and suitability for glass or metal containers.