CABKA North American has developed CABKAN reinforced plastic material especially for the manufacturing of heavy-duty plastic pallets. According to the company, these pallets additionally offer:
- A modern combination of various additives that gives precisely the high stiffness and impact strength required for tough applications.
- Extreme load-bearing capacity — even in high racks.
- Reliable stiffness at ambient temperatures up to 104°F.
- Low creep behavior because they molded in 1 piece, so the material’s advantages are available at every point.
- A completely recyclable design as a result of being produced from just 1 material.
- An effective alternative to using metal reinforcements.
- The flexibility to send these pallets back to the company if they are damaged or at the end of the product cycle.