3DX-RAY’s CatSpect is a new software module within the 3DX-RAY standardized software suite that can make the analysis of items even easier for customers. The software:
- Features a brand-new icon-based interface that enables quick and simple set up of analysis parameters and other functionality requirements.
- Will be implemented across 3DX-RAY's entire range of industrial X-ray screening products.
- Makes it far easier to deploy X-ray equipment at manufacturing plants, enabling customers to tailor functionalities and analysis tools in software.
- Enables the easy set-up of in-line analysis tools to check the success of the layering of precious metals on catalytic converters — ensuring a sufficient overlap and that there are no gaps.
- Allows line operators to deploy analysis over time, highlighting process trends or errors in the production process and allowing for corrections to be made.
- Allows data to also be fed back to R&D teams looking at new process techniques to ensure that analysis tools can be tailored at the same time.
- Is initially being rolled out alongside 3DX-RAY's catalytic converter inspection equipment, and will be incorporated into the company's other hardware lines over the next 12 months.