National Bulk Equipment has designed this sanitary-specific bag dump station to be compliance-ready at startup, and to ensure optimal compliance contribution during operation and cleaning — even in the most stringent sanitary applications. According to the company, this station additionally grants:
- The power to decrease the process material’s exposure to contaminants, meet or reduce cleaning time targets, facilitate validation and inspection, and ensure compatibility with sanitary design principles.
- A single-sheet, hopper-and-hood design formed of 304-2b stainless steel, eliminating joint flanges where material buildup can occur.
- Tool-less grate and filter removal, as well as single-step reassembly to speed inspection and return to service faster.
- A 32-Ra finish on all internal and external welds to resist material accumulation and improve product release.
- A food-grade, MERV 11-efficiency (ASHRAE 52.2) filtration system to protect personnel and facilities from migrant dust release.
- A 42-inch operator access area that promotes proper operator interaction posture.
- Compliance with the FDA and cGMP definition for product safety and cleanability, according to 21CFR110.40.