FHF Safety products, one of the world’s largest companies specializing in industrial safety products, launched the new Ex-ResistTel hazardous-area telephone especially for the industry’s toughest applications. The industrial telephones are:
- Specially developed for United States and Canadian markets and UL-approved for Class 1, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, and D.
- Characterized by a rugged, glass-fiber-reinforced polymer construction that requires no additional enclosure — they have type 4x environmental ratings.
- Fully encapsulated and protected from corrosive and humid environments.
- Programmable and include an alphanumeric display.
- Ideally suited for tough industrial applications — indoors or outdoors — and can be integrated with virtually any analog telephone system.