Sure Seal, Inc., a division of OPW Fluid Transfer Group, now offers a full line of dry bulk trailer components that have been designed to deliver optimized performance on frac-sand trailers. Sure Seal’s frac trailer package includes field-proven products such as:
- Hopper Tees — designed with a low profile configuration to provide greater ground clearance for tough applications, while also allowing for optimum unloading times and easy maintenance.
- LM Series Manholes — designed to handle working pressures up to 30 psi.
- Aeration Systems — allow more air to get through the hopper wall, resulting in 20- to 50-percent faster product-unloading times.
- Butterfly Valves — machined from 17-4 stainless steel to eliminate twisting of the stem and give direct disc control of full or partial product flow.
- Swing Check Valves — Spherical design and aluminum construction provide increased airflow for faster unloading times while improving reliability.
- Pressure Relief Valves — 2-inch valves allow for increased standard features at a lower cost.
- Quick-Release Couplers — oil-impregnated bronze bushings eliminate coupler freeze-up.