E-Switch has unveiled its KJD17 Series pushbutton switch to not only incorporate an industrial design, but also a PVC cap for dust and water protection equivalent to an IP54 rating. Moreover, according to the company, this heavy-duty switch provides:
- An electromagnet inside the switch for automatic safety protection against power outages and restarts.
- An initial maximum contact resistance of 50 mΩ, as well as an insulation resistance of 100 MΩ per minute at 500 VDC.
- A contact rating of 16 A at 12 or 220/240 VAC; 1/2 HP, 120 VAC; or 2 HP, 220/240 VAC.
- A life expectancy of 10,000 cycles.
- A dielectric strength of 1,500 VAC for 1 minute.
- Operating temperatures from -20° to 70°C.
- A 2-HP, 16-A rating, in addition to a UL listing.