Houston PolyTank designs and produces customized plastic tanks by extruding polypropylene or polyethylene over a drum mold. Furthermore, these tanks offer:
- Capacities from a few hundred gallons up to more than 50,000 gallons.
- Inner mold diameters of 7.8, 9.2, 11.2 or 13.2 feet, in addition to tank heights up to 50 feet.
- Consideration into the corrosion properties of the chemicals contained and the temperature at which the material is stored.
- Various configurations, including flat bottom, internal slope bottom or cone bottom.
- Operational temperatures from 180° to 200°F, or even lower operating temperatures for polyethylene tanks.
- The flexibility to be designed with different specific gravitys, so it can be used to store water, chemicals and dry materials.
- The option to increase wall thicknesses for your specific application.
- Availability of a built-in secondary containment area and extra insulation using another polyurethane layer if necessary.
- Suitability for the chemical, agriculture, food, electric generation and mining industries, as well as for dust control.