Bruker’s SCION SQ™ GC-MS single quadrupole and SCION TQ™ GC-MS triple quadrupole systems provide analysts with a GC-MS platform especially designed for the gas chromatographer. Additionally, the systems:
- Are designed to be simple to use, incredibly sensitive, and deliver robust and reliable performance.
- Come complete in a space-saving package that makes upgrading to new level of performance a simple and cost-effective process.
- Set new standards of performance in: food analysis and testing, environmental analysis, forensics/toxicology, sports medicine/doping control and petroleum, fuels and hydrocarbon analysis.
- Come with an MRM Method Builder designed by chromatographers: You do not need to know the MRM transition of an analyte, the software auto-fills this for you — simply drag in the name of your compound from the factory installed compound library that contains over 2500 MRM transitions, and the software sets up the method and manages the duty cycle.
- Are available with the new, compact 436 Gas Chromatograph, and, for those requiring more GC flexibility, the 455 Laboratory GC is also available — both are designed to provide complete sample integrity with fast oven performance, flexible inlet /detector options and a wide variety of automations/sample handling capabilities.