When testing or certifying pressure-monitoring devices, the calibration you perform is only as good as the master instrument you use for comparison. According to Ashcroft, that’s why the company has engineered its Type 1082 and 1084 test gauges for sustained accuracy and high reliability. The company says that these gauges also grant:
- Pressures that range from vacuum through 10,000 PSI.
- A 0.25 percent full-scale accuracy.
- An external zero adjuster.
- Temperature compensation.
- Monel® wetted parts to ensure precision and media compatibility.
- Availability in 4-1/2-, 6- and 8-1/2-inch diameters.
- A 3-inch Type 1084 pocket test gauge — the smallest portable master gauge available, which is ideal for field calibration — to cover up to 1,000 PSI with a 0.5 percent full-scale accuracy.