Industrial Scientific recently unveiled 10 new 116-liter gas cylinders — although they are only slightly larger than the popular 58-liter gas cylinders, these cylinders hold twice the volume of gas. According to the company, these 116-liter calibration gas cylinders deliver:
- A better cost per liter value than 58-liter cylinders (depending on your calibration gas usage).
- Less maintenance as the cylinders need changing less frequently, further reducing costs with fewer orders.
- Compatibility with existing 58-liter cylinder gas regulators.
- A more environmentally friendly design, with twice the volume of gas in roughly the same package.
- Suitability for use in the calibration of portable gas detectors.