Spraying Systems recently released its TankJet® B and BX injectors to efficiently transform steam and cold water into high-pressure, high temperature liquid feeds for tank cleaning machines and custom-designed nozzle manifolds. These non-intrusive injectors further feature:
- Increased pressure that provides greater cleaning impact for tough residues.
- Higher temperatures to help break down soil quickly to speed cleaning.
- Liquid discharge capacities up to 34 GPM (1,29 l/minute) for the B and up to 110 GPM (4,16 l/minute) for the BX.
- A liquid control valve that siphons chemicals or detergents into the hot water stream.
- An overflow valve to ensure safety and prevent accidents.
- Accommodations for use with cold, low-pressure city water and existing plant steam.
- Elimination of the need for expensive pumps and heat exchangers.