Chemwatch introduces the Chemgold 3 suite, its latest web application for accessing the world’s largest and most detailed chemical database, which is presented in three interfaces — ideal for all of your users, from the plant user to the emergency, health and safety professional. According to the company, Chemgold 3 offers:
- The most detailed MSDSs available, including emergency summaries, labeling and data extraction tools, regulatory links, monographs and more.
- Suitability for responders, emergency health and safety professionals, lab managers and industrial hygienists who require immediate access to the most current chemical information on more than 350,000 substances.
- Highly detailed information from a variety of sources.
- The flexibility to translate all Chemwatch reports into 33 different languages.
- The ability to easily print or email the data.