OMEGA Engineering recently released its PCM5 Series pulse control module to convert a 4- to 20-mA signal from a process/temperature controller or computer to a time proportional output. Features include:
- The ability to tolerate inputs less than 4 mA.
- Support of single-phase 50- or 60-Hz operation.
- The power to control electric heaters for oven drying manufactured parts when paired with a process controller and solid-state relay.
- Direct mounting on a single 3- to 32-VDC input SSR.
- Suitability in water, chemical, automotive and food processing industries.
- CE compliance.