The user-friendly and surprisingly affordable log-EZ from TandD Corp. can be used to measure and record temperature and humidity in various places such as laboratories, production facilities, warehouses, office buildings, homes, or any location where these parameters are important. According to the company:
- The range of each unit is up to 150 feet.
- Up to 16 loggers can be connected to a single system.
- It is possible to manage data recorded by multiple units, placed in distant rooms, via one computer.
- By “daisy-chaining” the individual loggers, communication over a considerable distance can be achieved.
- Wireless communication makes data transmission easy and simple with no need for cables or gathering the log-EZ units to collect the data.
- These low-cost units have a temperature range of 0 to 50° C (±1° C) and a humidity range of 15 to 90 percent RH (±6 percent RH), which can be viewed on a large and easy-to-read LCD display.
- The unit records data and can store 1,440 readings — Current readings can be viewed in real-time on a PC, and recorded data can be automatically downloaded and archived for future reference.
- For ultra-simple setup, the kit includes the RTR-322 recorder, the RTR-320 USB transceiver, software and mounting bracket.