WIKA Instrument has designed its XSEL™ 2XX.34 process gauge for severe service applications found in refining, chemical and petrochemical plants. The gauge incorporates:
- The capability to produce 10 million or more pressure cycles.
- Positive pressure ranges up to 30,000 PSI.
- A stress-reducing Bourdon tube design.
- Movement with hardened components and bearing technology.
- Greater resistance to vibration and pulsation.
- Reduced downtime from replacing regularly worn-out instruments and improving safety risks from the release of process media.
- A 5-year warranty on the gauge and a 10-year warranty on the pressure system.