The iRO temporary data logger from Mettler Toledo provides comprehensive data, easy installation, and faster sensor commissioning thanks to a new technology for analytical measurement systems. According to the company, the data logger:
- Records real-time measurements from in-line process analytical sensors.
- Is designed for temporary installation; is fully compatible with the company’s range of Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) digital sensors; and covers measurement of pH, oxygen, and conductivity from up to two sensors simultaneously.
- Features ISM technology which allows for faster sensor commissioning and more reliable measurements and data on sensor condition, therefore providing users with greater reassurance of process reliability.
- Has a rechargeable battery that can power the unit for up to eight weeks, thanks to the low energy requirement of ISM.
- Features Bluetooth communication which allows remote operation for configuration and data read out.
- Is a battery-powered, stand-alone unit, so no wiring is required for power supply or data acquisition.
- Can be used situations where access to the measuring point is difficult or limited.
- Applications for the data logger include, but are not limited to: finding the most suitable installation points for analytical instruments; ensuring traceability of process parameters at different measurement positions (iRO is able to provide additional information to the existing measurement points without the need for complicated installation); and processes such as filtration, separation or filling of oxygen-sensitive products (iRO is installed quickly, requires no wiring and data can be read at any time).