JM Science has designed its AQUACOUNTER® AQL-2320 automated oil evaporator Karl Fischer titration system for analyzing moisture in difficult samples like oil, grease, peanut butter, paint, resins, bonding agents and more. The system additionally boasts:
- The ability to evaporate moisture at a lower temperature, using an azeotropic distillation solvent like toluene or xylene, thus saving on Karl Fisher reagents and lowering maintenance costs since the titration cell remains clean and free of contaminants.
- The capability to heat samples up to 200ºC and automate the addition of the azeotropic solvent easily.
- The option to automate the exchange of Karl Fisher reagents.
- The power to simply load the sample try and push start, saving time and money.
- A sample tray that can hold 20 samples.