ACS Valves presents its MD Series material-metering feeder valve as constructed with an 8-vane rotary valve that ensures proper pressure sealing at the inlet and outlet flange. Other features include:
- An optimal seal to reduce compressed air loss by up to 28 CFM a year for a savings of up to $3,600 a year, based on an industry annual average cost of $1,200 per 10 CFM of compressed air.
- An outboard bearing design that removes the bearings from the path of damaging and contaminating materials, protects them in high temperature applications up to 750ºF and easily manages application pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG, further extending maintenance cycles.
- Cast iron, or cast 304 or 316 stainless steel construction.
- Housings that are CNC-machined to precise tolerances, thus eliminating axial shaft movement, seal leakage and shortened bearing life.
- Sizes from 4 to 16 inches.
- Closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, Teflon®-coated and adjustable-tip rotor configurations.
- Your choice of interior surface coating options, such as hard chrome, tungsten and Teflon®.
- Availability of a variable-frequency drive that modulates drive speed and reduces electricity consumption based on fluctuating power requirements.
- Suitability for those involved in bulk material-handling process engineering, production supervision and equipment maintenance.